Do you know why sunscreen is important for Winter?
Yes, wearing sunscreen in the winter is necessary. The sun also comes out during winter and also on cloudy days. During winter, you will feel the heat of the sun beating down on your skin.
It is necessary to wear sunscreen not only in winter but also throughout the year. If you try to skip sun protection in your face care routines during winter, it will be one of the worst choices.
To minimize premature aging skin, you need to add sunscreen to your everyday routine. To keep your skin younger for a longer period and improve your skin health, wearing SPF in the winter is as important as applying SPF in the summer.
You Can Still Get a Sunburn, In Winter
- The UVB Rays are often known as burning rays.
- Which is the type of ultraviolet rays that cause sunburn.
- The assumption is that your skin will not burn during winter because it is not as strong as summer.
- However, if you avoid wearing sunscreen in winter UVB rays will burn your skin.
- In winter, the sun is closer to the earth so sunburn will be higher.
Apply sunscreen to decrease the risk of skin cancer.
- One of the main reasons to wear sunscreen for the whole year round is to protect your skin from the risk of skin cancer.
- Prolonged exposure to UV rays without sunscreen during the winter is been linked to skin cancers such as melanoma.
- Simply we recommend using a 360° Block Sunscreen Gel SPF 50+ for the best protection from harmful UV rays.
Help your skin look young
- During winter, there is low moisture in the atmosphere and cold winter winds are harsh. These will make your skin dry during winter.
- It will lead to wrinkles, cracks, and infection due to dry air.
- Try to keep your skin looking as young as possible by using a moisturizing sunscreen.
- We recommend using Uvmed Tinted Sunscreen Gel-50ml.
- UV rays can reduce the collagen in the skin.
- It can also give your skin age prematurely and make your skin sagging.
Ice and snow reflect UV rays
- Just because it is winter, that does not mean the sun and UV rays are not strong.
- The ice and snow both will reflect UV rays stronger so you will feel sun rays more strong.
- Winter outings on snow mountains and winter sports like skiing and snowboarding require strong sunscreen with SPF 50.
- It is also recommended for oily acne porn skin to wear sunscreen all year round.
Advice to Apply Makeup With SPF
- We like to advise you to take one step further in your skin protection by adding more SPF via your makeup.
- Sunscreen cannot replace makeup, but it can complement it.
- Use BBLite – All In One Premium Skin Cream with SPF 25, which will help your skin lighting, helps to moisturize your dry skin, to conceal and correct the skin tone by protecting your skin.
- It is necessary to wear sunscreen all the time, whether indoors or outdoors.
- As you are aware blue and infrared lights also produce UV rays. Exposure to indoor UV rays can also damage your skin and increase the chance of skin cancer.
- Sunscreen not only protects your skin from UV rays but also wrinkles and other signs of premature aging.