1. Collection of Information:
We may collect the personally identifiable information from you which you are going to share us when you set up an account with the Site OR provide us through phone, email, chat, etc. Such as e-mail id, postal address, phone numbers, credit card information.
We may also collect financial information provided by you like Bank account, credit card, debit card, and other payment details. For availing services of our site, you may also provide information like password, health condition, medical history, gender, etc and we collect it for our reference.
We may also collect information about you regarding your product interests and acquire the same from our present and future affiliates.
This Site is directed to be used by adults of age 18 or above. If you are a minor, you should not make a purchase, register or submit personal information with us. We do not collect personal information from minors knowingly and hence in an event of wrongful use of this site, the parents/guardians will be responsible to compensate for such damages.
2. Purpose of Collecting Information:
E mega Mart India may use the collected information for the following purposes:
- Send you or your relatives and friends the products that are purchased
- Learn more about your shopping preferences
- Conduct Marketing and Performance related research to measure our customer services, performance and benchmarking
- To improve your product offerings and shopping experience
- Send updates and offers through e-mail, phone or social media channels. If you wish to unsubscribe from us, then you may do so.
3. To Whom Do We Share The Information:
We may share your Personal and Sensitive Information with one of the following entities:
- Our affiliates
- Service providers who perform services on our behalf. However, these service providers shall not disclose or use such information except as necessary on our behalf or legal requirements
- Other third parties (eg. Facebook) with your consent
We do not sell or rent any of your information to the third party. If we plan to merge or sell all of our business to another business entity, we may disclose your personal and sensitive information to that business entity.
By using our site, you permit the use of our cookies. If you do not permit the use, you may block them in your browser setting.
5. How We Retain The Information:
We also maintain adequate administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect your information against any unauthorized or unlawful access, disclosure or use.
At any point in time, you may opt out of sharing information with us by following one of the following choices:
Updating Personal Information: You may update your personal information in ‘My Account’ Page or contact our customer care.
Receiving Newsletters and e-mails: You may click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the emails that you receive.
Advertising: You can opt out of behavioral based advertising by blocking cookies in your browser settings.
Review Content: You may remove any content that you shared on our public space as a part of ratings or review by emailing us.
7. Withdrawal of Consent:
If you have consented the use and disclosure of your information identifies by this Policy then you may withdraw it by contacting us at any time.
We try to keep your personal and sensitive information up-to-date in the best possible manner as for the purpose of which they are collected.
- We take all reasonable precautions to keep such information safe and secure and prevent unauthorized access or misuse of the same.
- We enable you to review and edit the same.
However, we are not liable to any user for such loss, damage or harm caused by unauthorized access or use of personal and sensitive information by the third party.
9. Contact Information: