Hydrofil Cream And Lotion Combo
Availability: Out of stock
Hydrofil cream and lotion combo
Check For Cash On Delivery
Hydrofil Skin Moisturizing Lotion
Emollient Lotion For Hydrating Feel. Specially formulated moisturizing lotion, which helps to replenish skin moisture and protective lipid barrier with advanced non-comedogenic ingredients. Paraben-free.
Hydrofil Moisturizing Cream For Hydrating Feel
Hydrofil cream replenishes skin moisture and protective lipid barrier with advanced non-comedogenic ingredients. Paraben-free
Hydrofil Moisturizing Cream For Hydrating Feel:
- With sophisticated noncomedogenic chemicals, Hydrofil cream is a specifically formulated moisturizing cream with outstanding spreadability that helps to replenish skin's hydration and protective lipid barrier.
- Hydrofil contains phospholipid - Lecithin, a naturally occurring molecule found in all living cells that aids in the restoration of the skin's hydrolipidic film.
- Aloevera and bees wax, both natural and time-tested moisturizers, are also found in Hydrofoil.
- Hydrofil contains vitamin E to keep your skin supple, and silicon oil to create an occlusive coating that seals in moisture.
- Hydrofil contains propylene glycol, a trusted humactant that absorbs moisture from the air. Use Hydrofil lotion on a regular basis to get the greatest effects.
Country of Origin : India
Net Weight : 50 Gram
Product Type : Cream & Lotion
Product Dimensions : 7.5*3.5*2.5
Marketed By : Emega mart India, D-405, Imperial Heights, Opp. Big Bazaar, Rajkot Gujarat- 360005. (Division of UBIK Solutions Pvt. Ltd.)
Manufactured By : Zymo Cosmetics, Block No. 115, Santej Vadsar Road, Santej – 382721, Gujarat, India
Shelf Life : 36 months
SKU Code : Hydrofil cream and lotion combo
How To Use:
- Use both lotion and cream daily for the dry skin associated with eczema and psoriasis for optimal hydration and applies liberally as often as needed.
- Immedieatly after bath.
- Excellent for the hands, feet, elbows and knees this requires extra moisturizer.
Write Your Own Review
- Propylene glycol
- Light liquid paraffin
- Silicon Oil