Z Block Physical Sunscreen With 25% Zinc Oxide (Pack Of 2) 50Ml
Z-Block Sunscreen Gel is a broad-spectrum sunscreen that contains Zinc Oxide, which accounts for the majority of its content. This sunblock contains no chemical additives, making it irritation-free and ideal for delicate skin. The Index Match Technology in Z-Block Sunscreen Gel assures that it is non-opaque. It's also non-whitening, so it won't leave an unpleasant white cast after application. It is simple to apply and absorbs into the skin, providing a protective screen against the sun's harmful rays.
- Zinclear IM 25% (an effective type of Zinc Oxide) is used in Z-Block Sunscreen Gel to provide broad-spectrum coverage and UVA and UVB ray protection.
- The USFDA has determined that zinc oxide is the most useful cosmetic component for protecting the skin from sun damage.
- It leaves your skin feeling non-oily and matt after use. When you use Z-Block Sunscreen Gel, your skin will feel soft and silky.
- It is sand, water and sweat resistant for up to 80 minutes. This gel is appropriate for children above the age of fifteen.
- It's simple to use, non-greasy, and doesn't leave any white residue on the skin.
Country of Origin : India
Net Weight : 50 Gram
Product Type : Gel
Product Dimensions : 7.5*3.5*2.5
Marketed By : Emega mart India, D-405, Imperial Heights, Opp. Big Bazaar, Rajkot Gujarat- 360005. (Division of UBIK Solutions Pvt. Ltd.)
Manufactured By : Zymo Cosmetics, Block No. 115, Santej Vadsar Road, Santej – 382721, Gujarat, India
Shelf Life : 36 months
SKU Code : Z BLOCK (Pack of 2)
How To Use:
- Apply a moisturizer to a cleansed, toned face before applying Z-Block Sunscreen Gel.
- Apply sunscreen liberally to your face and dab it in all directions. Don't rub too hard.
- It should be applied 15-20 minutes before going out in the sun.
- Reapply after a lengthy swim or a lot of sweating.
- It can be worn on its own or under makeup.
- Zinc oxide 25%